Take your career to the next level by joining the Greene Finney Cauley LLP team!
Our clients look to us for progressive solutions to support their businesses and their personal financial health. This means that we invest in the tools, technology, and talent necessary to meet the needs of our clients and help them achieve their goals. We are always looking for individuals who are team-players, willing to learn, and who want to be part of a dynamic and hard-working team. Benefits include:
Friendly and encouraging culture
“Dress for your day” attire
Flex time hours
Firm sponsored CPE offerings
Weekly firm lunches and other events
Greene Finney Cauley, LLP is a certified public accounting firm with offices in Mauldin, Anderson, Greenville, Charleston, South Carolina and Western North Carolina. We focus on providing auditing, accounting and advisory services to government and not-for-profit organizations, tax planning and compliance and outsourced accounting, payroll and financial reporting.
We are currently hiring due to continued growth. The ideal candidate will be a (a) detail-oriented person, (b) strong team player, (c) possess excellent oral and written communication skills, (d) skilled organizer, (e) strong motivator and manager of people and (f) person with a strong work ethic. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-Related field
- CPA or CPA track
- 2-10 years of experience in a public accounting tax role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and paperless financial tax software, and the ability to quickly learn new technology
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Remote work possible
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and paperless financial audit software
- CPA or CPA track (preferred)
- 1-2 years experience auditing governments and/or nonprofits
- Remote work possible
If you are interested, please email your resume to Susanna Garreau (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any questions, please contact Susanna at (864) 404-2681.